Friday, May 29, 2009

Show 31!

I did my first solo show last night & there was plenty of good music. I'll make this one short--here's the link to the recorded show: The Takeover

Playlist:
1. Hot Shyt - Wale, Black Thought, Peedi Crack
2. Kinda Like a Big Deal - Clipse, Kanye West
3. Once Upon a Time in America - Raekwon
4. All On My Dick - Bishop Lamont
5. Who Got Some Gangsta Shit - Snoop, DPG
6. How Long Will They Mourn Me - 2Pac
7. Diamonds - Nipsey Hussle
8. Put Me On - B.o.B. (Bobby Ray)
9. New York is #1 - Digga, Chaundon, Sha Stimuli, Skyzoo, Torae
10. Get At Me Dog - DMX
11. The Outer City - Fashawn
12. Magic Man - Kanye West, Malik Yusef, Common, John Legend
13. Classic - Hollyweerd
14. I Wonder if the Lord Knows - Sir Aah, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9"
15. You Already Know - Do or Die, E40


Go to HOB tomorrow!!

No comments: