Friday, February 27, 2009

Show 20!


As you can see, we had a full house this week: U-N-I, Jansport J, Poly and L4 (LAUSD). We played some exclusive cuts from their upcoming mixtape, Curly Tops and Nautica Jackets which is dropping March 17. We also played some joints off U-N-I's latest, Before There Was Love Mixtape which is the prequel to the Love Supreme album which is due out at the end of March, keep a lookout for these!

+++++The show: AQUI

Playlist:
1. You Don't Know - Jay-Z
2. Time's Up - O.C.
3. We Made It - Poly, Miss Jack Davey, Diz, Dom, Blu, Shawn Chrystopher
4. The Rules - Saigon, Statik Selektah
5. It's Not Right - Diz, El Prez, Poly, Dnez, Lazy Lou
6. The Look of Love - J-88
7. Keep On - Dwele, Slum Village
8. Congratulations - Drake
9. Return - U-N-I, Talib Kweli (prod. by Bannon)
10. See LA - U-N-I
11. Conglomerate - Busta Rhymes
12. Hollywood Hiatus - U-N-I
13. Black Folks - Curtains
14. Harder than you Think - Public Enemy
15. Windows - U-N-I


freestyle:


We'll be on break next Wed, but look out for a Takeover Playlist!

No comments: