Thursday, December 11, 2008

MURS is the word

Last night we had a big timer come through the show...MURS!
We covered some very off-topic topics like Earl's neck, people with phrases for names, and religion. Listen for yourself:
>>>>>>The Takeover<<<<<<

Here is the tracklist:
1. All My Life - Jay Rock, Lil Wayne, Will I Am
2. Exhibit A - Jay Electronica
3. UNITY - Queen Latifah
4. 1nce Again - A Tribe Called Quest
5. Sincerely Jane - Janelle Monae, Hollyweerd
6. Round & Round - Jonell, Method Man, Hi-Tek
7. Can I Live - Jay-Z
8. And I Love It - Murs, 9th Wonder*
9. Colors - Elzhi
10. Ain't I - Yung LA, TI, Young Dro
11. Still Got It For Cheap - Clipse, Clinton Sparks
12. Slept on Tony - Ghostface Killah

*That joint is off their album, Sweet Lord which you can DL for FREE @ mursand9thwonder.com


Here are some family-portrait-looking pix captured at the show:

1 comment:

aneeta said...

dude. my emotions went on a roller coaster listening to this.

<3